The new EWallet payment system is here for the Empower Network. The new system eliminates all the hassle of the merchant account frenzy. Here is a step by step guide to help you set up your EWallet account with ease.
The Empower Network | Step By Step Instructions On How To Set Up Your EWallet Account
Here is the step by step guide for setting up your EWallet account.
- Login into your Empower Network back office.
- Click the ‘My EWallet’ icon located on the top right of the screen
- A video will come up, listen to it.
- Next, click on the ‘Activate my EWallet Account’.
- The order form will pop up. Read it carefully and fill it out.
- Submit it.
- Next, you will be transferred to ‘Allied Wallet’, fill in your purchase details and submit.
- You should now be redirected back to The Empower Network Site where you will see that your EWallet account has been created.
- Go to your inbox.
- You will have 2 new emails, one from Allied Wallet and one from EWallet support will will confirm your login information for your Empower Network EWallet account. This login information will be the same as your Empower Network back office one.
- Login into wallet.empowernetwork.com
- When you are logged in, follow the steps to complete the set up process. Make sure you follow the instructions on each page.
- When you have completed the set up process, you will see the overview.
- You will now add a bank account to your E Wallet account. This is so you can transfer commissions from your EWallet to your bank account. Click ‘My Accounts’. Click ‘Bank Accounts’ from the drop down menu.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can add your account information.
- When your account is has been okayed, you will be able to log in and transfer any commissions to your bank account.