There is so much to learn and teach here at The Empower Network Leadership. Leadership plays such a big role in your Empower Network Team. From what skills you need to learn to become a great Leader, to implementing those skills and teaching them to others. The Empower Network Leadership is a learning saga that just keeps on going, to our advantage of course.
The Empower Network Leadership | Self Leadership
What is Self Leadership?
It is a process which occurs within an individual. It defines who we are as a person.
In order to lead your team you need to, look within yourself to become that great Empower Network Leader. Share your Self Leadership skills with your team and create a Group Leadership environment.
First, lets discover what it takes for true Self Leadership
- What do I believe about myself? other people?
- What do you believe about Leadership?
- What do you believe about your life? the world?
Explore and get to know yourself and understand why it is important to ask yourself these questions.
Next, focus on what’s going on around you and and use your talents to add value to others. Add activities that are exciting and energizing to the team. This gives purpose.
Be accepting to change, letting go of old habits and enhancing creativity. Being able to accept change allows a Leader to see a new reality in the future.
Seek feedback from your team members to help improve your interpersonal business relationships.
Concentrate on being. Take a minute to understand your inner most being.
Take time for yourself, family and friends which is critical in maintaining some balance in your life.
Leading as a whole person by reaching within your real self and taking action to show others.
Let’s recap what you need to focus on that will lead to successful Self Leadership in The Empower Network Leadership.
Focus on these tips within yourself and you will be ready to master the Leadership role in The Empower Network Leadership.
The Empower Network Leadership | Group Leadership
We have learned that we need to work on our selves in order to become a good Leader, now let’s discuss Group Leadership and see how the two compare In The Empower Network Leadership.
Most of The Empower Network Leadership teams adopt a Group Leadership method which means Leadership is the responsibility of more then one person within the team. If you want a well functioning team, make sure you take into account the following factors.
- Purpose- Members share the same vision and goals.
- Priorities- Members know what needs to be done and what goals need to be accomplished.
- Roles- Members know what their roles within the team.
- Decisions- Decision is clearly understood.
- Conflict- Conflict is dealt with openly.
- Personal traits- Members have the feeling that their voice is heard and matters.
- Effectiveness- Communication is open and heard among all team members.
- Success- Members know when the team has met with success and share in this equally and proudly
- Training- Opportunities for feedback and updating skills are provided and taken advantage of by team members.
Incorporate Self Leadership into yourself so you can create Group Leadership within The Empower Network Leadership team.